CLASSES

Here's a list of all Classes currently available in the game and their Synergy bonuses. This page will be constantly updated with the new game patches.

Priest

Class Synergy
(1) Resists 20% damages suffered by allied pieces

Witcher

Class Synergy
(1) Negate enemy demon power.
(2) All friendly demons retain their Fel Power.

Warrior

Class Synergy
(3) All friendly warriors have +5 armor.
(6) All friendly warriors have an additional +7 armor.
(9) All friendly warriors have an additional +9 armor.

Warlock

Class Synergy
(2) All allies have +10% lifesteal to attack and spells.
(4) All allies have +20% lifesteal to attack and spells.
(6) All allies have +30% lifesteal to attack and spells.

Shaman

Class Synergy
(2) Hexes a random enemy for 6s when the battle starts.

Mech

Class Synergy
(2) All friendly mechs have +15 HP regeneration.
(4) All friendly mechs have an additional +25 HP regeneration.

Mage

Class Synergy
(3) All enemies have their magic resistance reduced by 40%.
(6) All enemies have their magic resistance reduced by an additional 45%.

Knight

Class Synergy
(4) All friendly knights have an additional 30% chance to gain a shield that grants 75% magic resistance and 30 armor for 3 seconds.
(6) All friendly knights have an additional 25% chance to gain a shield that grants 75% magic resistance and 30 armor for 3 seconds.

Hunter

Class Synergy
(3) All friendly hunters have +35 base attack damage and +35% chance to pierce through evasion.
(6) All friendly hunters have an additional +45 base attack damage and +45% chance to pierce through evasion.

Druid

Class Synergy
(2) Two 1-star Druids can upgrade to a 2-star Druid.
(4) Two 2-star Druids can upgrade to a 3-star Druid.

Assassin

Class Synergy
(3) All friendly assassins have 15% chance to critical hit for 300% damage.
(6) All friendly assassins have 15% chance to critical hit for 400% damage.

Marine

Class Synergy
(2) All allies have +30% magic resistance.
(4) All allies have an additional +30% magic resistance.